header

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My week so far

I am worn out.  I'm not sure why but I am beat and its only Wednesday. 

So lets recap. Tuesday was supposed to be a 3 mile run. I tried. Twice.  My kiddo and I headed to the track nice and early.  He rode his bike and I ran.  It was good, for a little while.  He was hanging out on the bleachers and I got around to him and he burst into tears.  He had fell and scraped his knee and was ok till I got there.  It was just a little scratch, hes fine.  My run was over.  He limped back to the car.  I tried again later in the day when he was at my moms house.  By that time it was 85 and sunny out.  I made it two miles and I was done.  I went into my moms house, stretched, guzzled water, and crashed.  I forgot to turn off my nike+.  So my time is all messed up.  I made a guess at my second mile on my second run.  This is my time all added together. 

Distance: 3.5
Pace: 15:55

Now today, it was 40 minutes of cross training and 20 minutes of strength training.  It was good.  I made it to the gym and did 40 minutes on the bike then some free weights and ab work.  It was a good workout.  I am done.  So tired.  Its 8:30 and I'm ready for bed, which I will do soon. 

Distance: 7.13
Time: 40:13
That is all, its time for bed now.  I have a 3 mile run in the morning.   Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment